$135 / hour
• Need: Locum coverage 5 days a week
• Outpatient only
• Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday : 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
• Active PA Medical License
• PA DEA
• Completion of Accredited Medical School (MD or DO)
• Completion of an Accredited Family Medicine Residency Program
• Board Certified with the American Board of Family Medicine
Types of cases that will generally be treated by this physician:
• General family medicine practice - adolescent to geriatrics, preventative medicine
Who will be sharing hospital/inpatient call coverage?
• Physician does own office call
•Every weeknight? Yes, after hours. All calls go to an answering service. The answering service is able to answer most questions usually directing patients to call the office the next day.
What is the average number of times the physician can expect to return to the hospital after hours per month?
Does coverage for this position involve telemedicine?
Number of Physicians currently in this practice:
Support staff includes:
• 1.3 LPNs
• 1 Medical Office Assistant
• 1.5 Front Office Staff
• 1 CRNP
Number of exam rooms:
Average Number of patients seen in the office per day:
• minimum 18
Number of rooms assigned to new physician:
EHR (practice and hospital)
What ancillary services or physician specialists are available to support this physician?
• Ancillary services available through Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys