• Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of acute illness
• Management of chronic health problems
• Ability to carry out basic primary care, including but not limited to, casting, suturing, x-ray interpretations, etc.
• Dispensing of medications
• Performance and interpretation of lab tests
• Consultations and referrals to specialists, as needed
• Maintain current written collaborative agreements with collaborative midlevel clinicians
• Participate in patient education and preventive procedures
• Participation in community outreach and education efforts, as necessary
• Practice a full spectrum of family medicine
• Work 4 in-clinic days; 1 admin day
• Engage with a minimum of 20 patients per day
• Build strong collegial relationships
• Committed to working with underserved patient populations.
• Make a difference in a community that needs quality care
Benefits at a Glance:
401(k) Retirement plan with matching hospital contribution up to 4%.
Health, dental and vision insurance for staff and family.
5 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME (up to $2,500)
Holidays and extended medical leave bank.
Hospital Incentive Plan (HIP).
Long term disability Insurance.
Oregon licensure Other Bonus Structure
Strong work balance ratio