• Monday – Friday 8a-6p (flexibility keeping 40 hours)
• No Call, No Holidays, and No Weekends.
• Provider will see an average of 20 Patients per day
• Complete health risk assessments as a foundation for developing individualized care plans and
outcomes goals for patients and their families.
• Staff physician shall follow the correct OSHA and HIPAA guidelines and take measures to ensure
that these guidelines are followed in the clinical work areas.
• Research, find, and link patients to resources, services, and support mechanisms for their care
plans and self-care management needs.
• Meets productivity and billing goals set by the organization.
• Document each patient’s individualized care plan and care coordination in the Practice’s
electronic health record (EHR).
• Conduct and document assessments of patient needs and resources for effective self-care
• Provide timely communication with patients, make inquiries, execute follow-up actions, and
help to integrate information into the care plan.
• Makes appropriate referrals to those that require specialist services and conducts proper follow
up to assure that continuity of care is provided.
• Actively participates in the development and implementation of a Quality Assurance plan or
Performance Improvement for the Center
• Attends all medical staff meetings
• Engage patients, patients’ families, and their caregivers in understanding, setting, and
monitoring patient self-management care plans in a manner that is culturally and linguistically
appropriate to the patient and caregiver.
• Demonstrates proficiency in the utilization of the EHR and provide timely completion and
maintenance of patient charts as per Center policy.
• Demonstrate flexibility, enthusiasm, and willingness to cooperate while working with others in
multi-disciplinary teams with activities to include participating in daily coordination of care of clinic
patients with assigned certified medical assistant.
• Apply the principles of comprehensive, community based, patient-centered, developmentally
appropriate, and culturally and linguistically appropriate care coordination.
• Demonstrate personal responsibility and respect for patients, patients’ families, and co-workers
in professional appearance.
• Participate in continuing professional growth through attendance at workshops and professional
in-services and through individual research and reading, to include communication skills.
• Performs other necessary duties as required by the health center to meet the goals and
objectives of the Center.
• Completes all other duties as assigned to include Practice and perform administrative functions.
• Hourly (regular) = $135/hr
• BC or BE
• Graduation from an accredited medical school with a degree of Doctor of Medicine or
• Satisfactory professional references.
• Completion of an approved 4-year residency program.
• Must have an active license to practice in the State of North Carolina.
• Will accept new grads.
• No Visa Applicants
• MUST see all ages, including newborn