The Phelps County Regional Medical Center (PCRMC) health system serves as the regional hub for referrals in south central Missouri and provides its 6-county service area of over 200,000 patients with state-of-the-art technology, medical equipment and a world-class physicians group.
Rolla is a robust college town and has been voted as one of the best small towns in America. Missouri University of Science and Technology (Missouri S&T) has an enrollment of over 7,000 students from all 50 states and over 50 foreign countries.
- Base salary + RVU generated Bonus
- 3 year contract
- Signing Bonus
- $15,000 Relocation
- $2000 Stipend from contract signing till start date
- Monthly student loan repayment
- Participation in hospitals 401K and 457B pension plan
- Basic life insurance benefit of $100,000
- $4,000 yearly to cover CME membership dues, licensing expenses etc.
- 30 paid days off per year
- 5 additional days off for CME
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional liability insurance (Including tail coverage)
Phelps County Regional Medical Center is a world-class healthcare facility licensed for 242 patient beds and is proud to be the area’s largest employer with over 1,700 employees. PCRMC is also one of Missouri’s leading regional referral centers, serving over 200,000 residents in South Central Missouri. PCRMC is a non-tax supported, county-owned hospital with a local 5-member elected board.