Job descriptionMosaic Life Care, a physician-led, 200 plus member, multi-specialty group in St. Joseph, Missouri, is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician. Physicians seeking a rewarding professional and personal life will find both through this outstanding opportunity.
Join a practice with strong community support and rapid practice growth in services and volumes. Partner with 7 Physicians and 5 Advanced Practice Providers in a collaborative team effort to provide a complete scope of care for patients in an outpatient setting. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development of the life span and the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s status and appropriately interpret information relative to the patient’s age-specific needs in required in a team-based environment.
Details of this reputable practice:
• Energetic, organized, and friendly atmosphere
• Some flexibility with clinic hours: M-F 8a-5p with rotations of 7a-4p & 10a-7p shifts
• Average 25-30 patient encounters per day
• Comfortable 1:8 call schedule
• After 8pm Hospitalists cover admissions
• On site radiology for routine x-rays BenefitsSalaryInquire withinSigning BonusHighly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity & Starting bonus 401k401(k) plan Vacaction6 weeks' time off Continuing Medical EducationProfessional dues & CME reimbursement OtherStudent loan assistance; Malpractice insurance; Family medical & dental insurance; Life & disability insurance; Relocation Assistance; Onsite concierge services; Any many more benefits!Candidate RequirementsState license requirementsMissouriBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementPhone interviewClinicial Workload - OutpatientMedical records systemCerner