Join Rush Health Systems network of Family Practice Clinics located throughout East Central Mississippi and West Alabama. Our network has over 25 Rural Health Clinics and 7 hospitals.
A new physician has the unique opportunity to serve a busy outpatient practice consisting of all ages. The Rush Medical Group of Livingston opened in 1982 and has been serving the community for 38 years. It is currently staffed with two NPs.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
• Outpatient practice with clinic hours Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Clinic has in house lab for quick testing turnaround.
• The clinic sees a wide mix of patients ranging newborn to geriatric.
• Employed opportunity with attractive base salary plus productivity incentives
• No nights and weekend work
• Supportive clinic team and family oriented work environment
• Lucrative recruitment packages consisting of stipend, loan repayment and sign-on bonus
• Health System that consistently recognizes their staff, nurses and employees for their efforts and years of service.
• Hospital employed model.
• Health System implementing EPIC with a go live date of Spring 2021.
» Disability insurance.
» Life insurance.