• Provides direct patient care
• Diagnose/Treat diseases/disorders and make appropriate disposition
• Prescribe, dispense, and administer medications
• Maintain records of medical history and treatment utilizing the problem-oriented medical record
• Refer patients for specialty care as needed
• Provide information and education to patient and family members regarding diagnosis, treatment, prevention and safety in accordance with HIPAA guidelines
• Receive abnormal test results after working hours (during on-call coverage)
• Provide urgent treatment as needed • Initiate/continue medical regimens
• Provide follow-up and treatment as needed
• Responsible for hospital admissions, rounding and after-hours call
Relocation Allowance 401k 401 K plus 3% safe harbor matching Vacaction 30 Days PTO plus Holidays Continuing Medical Education CME $2500 first year + 1000 year 2 Licensure Michigan Other Student Loan Forgiveness – Visit http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/loanrepayment/loanrepaymentprogram.html for more details and eligibility.
Primary care medical, dental and mental/behavioral health clinicians can get up to $50,000 to repay their health profession student loans in exchange for a two-year commitment to work at an approved NHSC site in a high-need, underserved area. The payment is free from Federal income tax and is made at the beginning of service so you can more quickly pay down your loans.
MAT/SUD certified DATA 2000