Iora Health is a Boston, MA-based company with one mission: to restore humanity to health care. Our aim is simple: to deliver robust, dynamic primary care that transforms our patients’ lives. We are seeking a Medical Director to join our new practice in Hyde Park. As an Iora Physician, this position will work closely with the Market Medical Director to play a critical role in both care delivery and ongoing practice innovation.
• Part-time or Full-time opportunity.
• Deliver care through traditional face-to-face visits as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat).
• Fantastic opportunity to work with a medically complex population in an integrated setting.
• Our care team includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners and behavioral health specialists.
• At Iora health, a team of health coaches, who build strong relationships with patients, improve self-efficacy, and support clinical work.
• Lead systemic change by building relationships with outside medical consultants, hospitalists, emergency room providers, etc to market the practice model to new patients and stakeholders.
• Iora Health offers competitive compensation and benefits package including PTO, CME, malpractice insurance, 401K and much more.