Family medicine physician opportunity
***Will consider a provider that is licensed to practice medicine in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia***
Blanchfield Army Community Hospital in Fort Campbell, KY is seeking a professional, experienced Family Practice Physician.
An ideal candidate would be a Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Practice Physician
This is a contract position that requires a commitment for at least six months.
Typical Shifts are
***Monday through Friday***
***Either 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.***
***1:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.***
This includes a 30-60-minute unpaid lunch break. (Excluding legal federal holidays).
No on-call coverage required.
Substitute coverage shall be provided for reasonable vacation periods, and continuing medical education (not to exceed a total of 30 consecutive calendar days).
• Performing a full range of general medical services which includes the ability and experience to adequately diagnose and treat urgent/acute diseases and injuries
• Efficiently navigating through electronic documentation and various computer based programs (CHCS, AHLTA, Microsoft Office Programs, etc.)
• Preparing records and reports as required in support of services rendered in accordance with established procedures.
• Attending and participate in patient care reports, patient care conferences, team conferences, professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities as needed.
***This is an excellent opportunity to work for a government contractor with competitive compensation and work-life balance.***
Blanchfield Army Community Hospital serves the community surrounding Fort Campbell, Ky. and home of the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) and Fort Campbell. BACH’s team offers a patient-centered care model of healthcare, recognizing that your Family members are an integral part of you achieving your healthcare goals. Blanchfield, accredited by the Joint Commission, offers both Soldier and Patient Centered Medical Homes for the more than 73,000 enrolled Soldiers, Retirees and their Family members receiving primary care. In addition, numerous specialty care, including emergency medicine, surgery, integrated disability evaluation, traumatic brain injury, behavioral health, women’s health and inpatient care and many more services, are provided to more than 101,000 eligible beneficiaries in the 40-mile radius of Fort Campbell’s Health Readiness Platform. Thirty-four buildings, with one offered within the Clarksville community, consists of the 1,014,510 square feet accommodating the medical needs within a 40-mile radius of the hospital, expanding to both Tennessee and Kentucky residents.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys