• Start Date: August 2019
• Location Address: 445 W 15th, Liberal, KS
• Clinic Hours: Mon – Sat Hours: 8A – 8P and Sun Hours: 1P – 7P
• EMR: Practice Velocity
• Daily Expected Census: TBD - clinic is not open yet. Looking for candidates eager to grow with new clinic.
• Staff: Fulltime NP/PA providers daily with support staff. NO Physicians on staff at clinic.
· Medical degree from accredited university, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant programs
· MUST have active and unrestricted KS state medical license
· DEA or ability to obtain DEA
· Certification in internal medicine, family practice, emergency medicine or another recognized specialty, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant credentials.
· Understanding of medical coding and billing.
· Knowledge of state and federal regulations including OSHA, HIPAA, blood borne pathogens and others.
· Competent with common PC applications including Internet, Email and Microsoft Office.
· Ability to supervise, collaborate with and evaluate new and current staff.
· DOT certified preferred
Provides primary and episodic care to patients following accepted standards and protocols. Must be able to work and balance patient load in a fast paced environment while providing quality care to each individual.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Perform complete physical exams and assessments of patients including urgent, emergent and non-urgent presentation.
• Select, order, perform and interpret tests, analyses and diagnostic images to provide information on patient condition and augment physical findings.
• Analyze reports and findings of tests to diagnose patients.
• Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness and injury.
• Perform procedures including laceration repair, orthopedics and provide referrals to medical specialists.
• Explain procedures and discuss test results and prescribed treatments with patients.
• Notate findings and treatment course in patient chart including follow-up notes.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $0.2M
- Aggregate Limit: $0.6M
- Carrier: Coverys