WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join an established practice, FPN FAMILY & GERIATRIC MEDICINE LAFAYETTE EAST. Our opportunity is based on growth and will be outpatient only. This is a busy practice that has a diverse patient demographic, and also serves a large geriatric population. Interested candidates will be joining a team of four providers, including: one physician and two nurse practitioners.
WHAT WE NEED
Ideal candidate will have a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• Traditional schedule: Monday – Friday, 8A to 5P
• Average volume: 18 – 24 patients/day
• Call expectation of 1:4
• Common Services Include:
• Child and adult wellness visits
• Chronic Back pain
• Heart failure
• On-site equipment
• Lab onsite
Lafayette, IN is located in between Chicago and Indianapolis, offers great indoor/outdoor activities, close to shops, Raccoon Lake, excellent restaurants and many other great amenities.
WHO WE ARE
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes more than 850 physicians and advanced practice providers at 260 locations, who are devoted to creating the best outcomes for more than 4 million outpatient visits annually.
Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest employing a work force greater than 18,000. With 14 hospitals and a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence, Franciscan Health takes pride in providing convenient, comprehensive care for our patients and the community we serve.
Our calling is to provide exceptional healthcare services that will continue Christ’s ministry in our Franciscan tradition. New graduates and experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
• Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
• Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
• Paid malpractice
• 27 days of Allowed Time Off; plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
• Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
• Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
• Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
• One year mentorship program for all new physicians
• Customized marketing support
• Leadership development through board and committee opportunities