The hospital is located in Knox County, IL with a combined service area population of 70,000.
Benefits May Include:
* Competitive Compensation commensurate with training and experience
* Commencement Bonus
* Relocation Assistance
* Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance, if needed
* Annual CME Allowance
* Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
* 401(k) Plan
* Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
* Professional Liability Insurance
Galesburg, Illinois offers 5 golf courses (1 of which is a PGA rated course with a country club community), three lakeside communities and easy access to major urban areas such a Chicago, Peoria, and the Quad Cities (Davenport and Bettendorf, Iowa and Moline and Rock Island, Illinois) all of which host sporting and entertainment events and museums. Three and a half hours from St. Louis, Missouri.