Family Medicine Physician/Full time – Chubbuck Clinic
• Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm
• Outpatient Family Practice Clinic
• Seeing patients of all ages
• Board Certified Family Practice
• Active & Unrestricted Idaho License
• Up to 50K in Student Loan Forgiveness
The Physician shall be a fully accredited physician licensed to practice medicine in the State of Idaho and should be board certified as Family Practice Physician. The physician is responsible for administering direct specifically designated services areas of Health West, Incorporated. The physician works with the Chief Medical Officer who evaluates progress and advises when appropriate. In the required duties of this position, reasonable exposure to bloodborne pathogens is anticipated by association with patients, trauma, and performing lab work. Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Provide direct medical care, emergency medical care, including emergency minor surgery.
• Counsel and advise patients and their families on problems of treatment, care and adjustment.
• Refers patients to appropriate ancillary and supportive services.
• Participate in after hour’s on-call coverage of clinics.
• Participates as a member of the QA committee when assigned.
• Keeps strict confidence of all knowledge gained while performing the duties of his/her profession.
• Supervises, counsels, trains and conducts evaluations for midlevel providers.
• All other duties or assignments as set up per individual contracts.
• Graduate of an accredited residency program and board eligible.
• Licensed by the Idaho State Board of Medicine as an allopathic or osteopathic physician.
• Current DEA, Idaho State Board of Pharmacy license and BLS
• Training in areas of general practice, family practice, internal medicine or pediatrics.
• Full Benefits – NHSC Loan Repayment available