• Deliver direct patient care through traditional face-to-face visits as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat).
• Fantastic opportunity to work with a medically complex geriatric patient population in an integrated setting.
• Our care team includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners and behavioral health specialists.
• Our practices offer smaller panel sizes and the opportunity to lead while working with a true team.
• Lead systemic change by building relationships with outside medical consultants and stakeholders.
• Iora Health offers competitive compensation and benefits including PTO, CME, malpractice insurance, 401K and much more.
• Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of Georgia.
• The ability to build successful relationships with team members is an essential attribute.