The ideal candidate will be board-eligible/certified and has two years of experience.
Below are a few good reasons to join our clinic in Johnstown:
* As the founding physician for this practice, you’ll work closely with an APP to build your vision of exceptional patient care.
* Your call schedule allows for work-life balance. After-hours call is strictly by phone and shared among a large group.
* Your patient mix will span the spectrum of medicine that includes children, young adults, and geriatric patients.
* With approximately 40 specialties within UCHealth Medical Group, you’ll have access to a wide variety of specialty care when your patients need additional care.
* Located just ten miles from Medical Center of the Rockies in Loveland, Colorado, a Level II Trauma Center
* You’ll join a financially stable organization, as our bond ratings are often among the best in the country.
Supported by a physician-led medical group with more than 1,000 providers and a 98.6% retention rate, you'll find professional satisfaction caring for an incredible community.
About Johnstown, Colorado
Johnstown’s history is rooted in agriculture but recent growth in northern Colorado has provided a rapid expansion of new retail offerings and new neighborhoods. In downtown Johnstown, you can explore Farmer’s market and the Historic Parish House and Museum. The Candlelight Dinner Playhouse provides live, on-stage entertainment year-round. Located about an hour north of Denver, this family-friendly community has good schools and no shortage of recreational opportunities.
With the Rocky Mountains in our backyard, there are more than 20 ski resorts, four national parks and countless quaint mountain towns nearby to challenge your inner adventure-junkie, knock a few bucket items off the list or simply relax in majestic and fantastic scenery.
Vacaction Twenty nine days time off Continuing Medical Education Five days off and $5K CME allowance. Other Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.