Are you in a position to join an established Family Medicine practice (ER, IP, clinic) in a family community with low cost of living and great schools, at a hospital with World Class Employee Satisfaction scores, with an easy commute to Denver?
Highlights of the Opportunity:
• Traditional Family Medicine without OB
• 4-day work week, with 8 days a month call for ER and IP.
• Caring, innovative staff with strong team atmosphere
• New hospital with recent expansion
Highlights of the Financials:
• $240,000 - $270,000 base salary
• $180,000 in student loan repayment
• Up to $48,000 in Medical Director stipends
• $20,000 sign-on bonus and state licensure paid
• $15,000 for relocation expenses
• 7 weeks of vacation plus 1 week for CME
• $2,500 for CME with benefits for provider and family, retirement plan, and paid malpractice