Part-time & Full-time Family Medicine at Rocky Mountain Internal Medicine
Job descriptionRocky Mountain Internal Medicine (RMIM) announces new opportunities for Family Medicine physicians seeking full or part time outpatient FM opportunities. Join 9 physicians in Clinic locations in Aurora, Green Valley Ranch, Denver or Strasburg, CO.
• Diverse Physician & Staff reflect the richness of East Denver's many cultures. There is always a staff member fluent in Russian and Spanish onsite.
• Private Practice with 4 IM Locations, opportunities for leadership
• Flexible schedule with FT of either four 10-hour days or five 8-hour days, PT is negotiable
• Physicians seeking a mix of OP and IP have option to rotate
• PT (below 36 hours) comes with paid malpractice, vision & dental
• H1B visa assistance is available for Spanish speaking candidates, but practice is not eligible to sponsor J1 waiver
Qualified Applicants will be MD or DO internal medicine physicians who are licensed in Colorado or eligible for licensure. Board Certification is preferred, but recently trained, board-eligible practicing physicians and residents completing training are welcome to apply.BenefitsSalaryInquire withinSigning BonusInquire within for details401kInquire within for detailsVacactionCompetitiveContinuing Medical EducationInquire within for detailsLicensureNomad can assist in attaining.OtherInquire within for detailsCandidate RequirementsState license requirementsColoradoBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementIn-person interviewClinicial Workload - OutpatientThis job consists of outpatient clinical work.