Job descriptionMultiple opportunities to join well established practices in one of the most highly desirable communities in the country. Work with an established hospital servicing the community for over 50 years. Outpatient care only, minimal call. Offering a 2 year salary income guarantee.
This North San Diego County area is one of the most geographically desired places to be in California. Great weather, and a variety of activities available to everyone year round. (Beautiful beaches, surfing, golf, shopping, restaurants, San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park, aquariums, LEGOLAND, and SeaWorld).BenefitsSalaryInquire withinSigning BonusSign-on bonus offeredOther- 2 year income guarantee (with a 5 year community commitment)
- Relocation AssistanceCandidate RequirementsState license requirementsCaliforniaBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Preferred clinical experience2 years minimum experienceInterview requirementIn-person interviewOther requirementsPreferred Qualifications:
- 2+ year of outpatient care experience
- Board certified in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- Active and unrestricted CA medical license
- Current and unrestricted DEA certificateClinicial Workload - OutpatientThis job consists of outpatient clinical work.