The medical director will be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing medical histories at every visit
- Charting all pathologic conditions, explains them to the patient
- Examining patient for presenting problem.
- Diagnosing and prescribing treatment, including prescriptions as necessary
- Performing medical procedures as qualified
- Treating emergency situations as possible in the clinic setting
- Admitting patients to hospital as necessary
- Referring patient to specialist if necessary
- Counseling patient according to need
- Counseling regarding mental health as qualified
- Consulting with other professional staff
- Performing other duties as assigned
The medical director will be supervised by the Clinic Administrator and his/her designee. He/she will supervise FNP and RN assigned to his/her practice and assure integration of patient education into all treatment phases. The medical director will work with the administrative staff to ensure the quality of the day-to-day function of the clinic and the conformity of its practices to all applicable Federal, State and local laws and regulations.
Vacaction Four weeks of paid vacation Continuing Medical Education One week of CME ($2,500) Licensure The clinic pays for Licenses- DEA and malpractice Insurance Other Canby offers maximum loan repayment
Procedures All procedures needed for a Family Practice Clinic and Minor surgeries - casting and biopsies. Able to handle all ages and gender of patients and manage acute patients and chronic conditions.