The SCCHC has a diverse patient population and an engaging and friendly work environment. Our caring and committed staff works as a team to fulfill our mission so that all of our patients have access to comprehensive, quality health care.
We are seeking a bilingual Primary Care Clinician to join our team and provide comprehensive primary care services, including preventive health, chronic care, pediatric care, reproductive health and urgent care services for patients of all ages.
We are also seeking a Site Medical Director to support the site’s medical provider team to achieve high job satisfaction and performance; assist the Medical Director to ensure access to high-quality medical services for SCCHC patients at their clinical site; and advance SCCHC’s Strategic Plan through working closely with the Medical Director and other site leads and managers. The site’s medical providers report directly to the Site Medical Director. This role is a physician who delivers direct care to SCCHC patients. The Site Medical Director is expected to demonstrate exceptional clinical, leadership, strategic planning, critical thinking, patient relations, organizational, and time management skills. The position reports to the Medical Director, and in the absence of the Medical Director acts on their behalf as delegated.
• Employer subsidized group health, dental, vision and life insurance plans after 30 days of employment with a satisfactory review.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish
• Experience with Electronic Health Records, preferred
• Experience in community health center or medically underserved setting, preferred
• Experience and willingness to support and supervise mid-level (NP and PA) providers in the clinical setting
• Ability and willingness to perform common medical office procedures (such as cryotherapy, skin biopsies, joint aspirations and injections, etc.), preferred