• Providing primary care services, including evaluation and management of acute and chronic conditions in infants to geriatrics.
• Maintain excellent communicate with patients, physician, and other healthcare staff.
• Ability to self-direct and manage time as required by daily work flow.
• Shall participate in the call schedule for OBGYN services on a rotating basis.
• Current AZ license
• Current BLS/CPR Certification
• Current DEA License
• Proficiency in using Electronic Health Records (EHR)
• Supportive and autonomous work environment
• Competitive compensation package
• Relocation Package
• 403b matching retirement plan
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long-term Disability
• Malpractice insurance
• Licensing/credentialing fees
• CME allowance