Job descriptionSeeking a full-time experiences and professional Family Practice physician to add to our team. Out Outpatient Hospital Clinic is located in Winslow, AZ, approximately 50 miles east of Flagstaff, AZ. The LCPO team consists of one FNP, three Family Practice physicians, two OB-GYNs, one General Surgeon certified in wound care and visiting specialists in Podiatry, Urology, and Cardiology. We are a compassionate and caring facility in a family oriented community. Enjoy the stress free pleasures of small town living with benefit of a fast paced stimulating work environment.
• Providing primary care services, including evaluation and management of acute and chronic conditions in infants to geriatrics.
• Maintain excellent communicate with patients, physician, and other healthcare staff.
• Ability to self-direct and manage time as required by daily work flow.
• Shall participate in the call schedule for OBGYN services on a rotating basis.
• Current AZ license
• Current BLS/CPR Certification
• Current DEA License
• Proficiency in using Electronic Health Records (EHR)
• Supportive and autonomous work environment
• Competitive compensation package
• Relocation Package
• 403b matching retirement plan
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long-term Disability
• Malpractice insurance
• Licensing/credentialing fees
• CME allowanceBenefitsSalaryInquire within401k403b matching retirement planContinuing Medical EducationCME allowanceCandidate RequirementsState license requirementsArizonaBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementPhone interviewClinicial Workload - OutpatientThis job consists of outpatient clinical work.