Our company performs general physical examinations for public and private sector clients ranging from government entities to private insurance companies. We regularly contract with moonlighting Medical Doctors or Osteopathic Physicians to perform and document information gathered from a brief physical/functional examination performed at one of our clinics. Scheduling is flexible. We regularly work with moonlighting Medical Residents seeking to make extra money on the weekends.
• MINIMAL RISK: A doctor-patient relationship is NOT established. NO treatment and NO follow-up care required. No prescriptions. Observation only.
• FLEXIBILITY: We will work on Thurs, Fri, and/or Saturdays and can work around your schedule. We ask for your flexibility on location, which may require travel.
• ASSISTANCE: One of our medical assistants will be hired to support you.
• COMPENSATION: After you conduct the exam and return our clients’ medical report for each examinee, you will per exam administered. Many of our moonlighting physicians make $1000+ in any given exam day.
• A state medical license (medical residents are encouraged to apply)
• Minimal to no medical malpractice history
• Professionalism at all times
• Possibly minimal travel