The clinic is one of four located in the area, staffed with Nurse practitioners and a physician, Dr. Huey Kid, that rotates between the clinics. The new provider would have responsibilities in the main clinic in Thomasville and would also be a part of the new Thomasville Regional Medical Center (TRMC) set to open in September 2019. The 29-bed acute care hospital will be the anchor facility for a 35 acre Medical Park Development and will serve a huge need in the community, bringing medical care to residents that have had to travel in the past up to 90 miles for healthcare. The new hospital will be 65,000 square fee plus 16,000 square feet for doctor’s offices, have 29 private rooms with showers and two operating rooms with expansion to four
operating rooms built into the plans.
• Traditional practice (inpatient & outpatient)
• Private practice opportunity with attractive base salary plus productivity incentives; hospital employed model also available.
• Supportive clinic team including physician and NPs.
• Recruitment packages available including a sign-on bonus.
• Coverage of relocation expenses up to $9,000.