• (NO Mid-Levels)
• Worksite Address: 420 North Sixth Street, Gadsden, AL 35901
• eLength of Assignment: Ongoing assignment for at least 3 – 6 months with option to
• EMR = Nexgen
• Coverage: Working a minimum of 3- 5 days per week; Monday through Friday
• Shift details: Working 8A – 5P with 1 hour lunch. No Call, No holidays, No Weekends.
• Will consider candidates with 3 or more days available for coverage each week.
• Orientation: Paid orientation is provided prior to starting. Orientation is only available
on Monday and Tuesday. Provider must attend Monday and; Tuesday orientation as part
of the credentialing requirement.
• Credentialing Timeframe: 30 Days
•Average daily patient load: Providers see on average 25+ patients per day
● Must hold Current Alabama License
● Must be comfortable with EMR (no scribes available)
● Family practice candidates preferred. Will consider qualified IM providers.
● Must have outpatient clinic experience
• Please answer the following questions in your presentation:
1) Can provider treat all ages? If age restriction applies, please provide age range.
2) Is provider willing and able to perform well woman exams including breast exams?
3) Where will the provider travel from for the assignment?
Quality of Life is lighting the way to better health by treating chronic illness with a
comprehensive treatment plan that addresses all facets of the disease process and
employs patient self-management. Based on the success in the treatment of diabetes,
our medical providers are convinced that this is just one chronic disease in which
enhancing the patient’s role in treatment has generated positive results. Our plans are
to further replicate this type of chronic disease management in the coming year.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys