• Assignment type: Locums tenens ongoing assignment for at least 3 – 6 months with
option to extend
• EMR = Nexgen
• Coverage: Working 3 days per week
• Shift details: Working 8A – 5P with 1 hour lunch. No Call, No holidays, No Weekends.
• Will consider candidates with 3 or more days available for coverage each week.
• Paid orientation is provided prior to starting. Orientation is only available on Mondays.
• Credentialing Timeframe: 20 - 30 Days
• Average daily patient load: Providers see on average 25+ patients per day
• Must hold Current Alabama License
• Must be comfortable with EMR (no scribes available)
• Family practice candidates preferred. Will consider qualified IM providers.
• Must have outpatient clinic experience
• Additional details about the assignment: Physician provides primary, secondary and
tertiary care. Providers must be comfortable with outpatient setting.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys