Additional Details :
• ongoing assignment for at least 3 – 6 months with option to extend.
• EMR = Nexgen
• Coverage: Working 3 days per week
• Shift details: Working 8A – 5P with 1 hour lunch.
• No Call, No holidays, No Weekends.
• Will consider candidates with 3 or more days available for coverage each week.
• Paid orientation is provided prior to starting. Orientation is only available on Monday and
Tuesday. Provider must attend Monday and ; Tuesday orientation as part of the
• Credentialing Timeframe: 20 - 30 Days
• Average daily patient load: Providers see on average 25+ patients per day
● Must hold Current Alabama License
● Must be comfortable with EMR (no scribes available)
● Family practice candidates preferred. Will consider qualified IM providers.
● Must have outpatient clinic experience
Answer the following questions in your presentation:
1) Can provider treat all ages? If age restriction applies, please provide age range.
2) Is provider willing and able to perform well woman exams including breast exams?
3) Where will the provider travel from for the assignment?
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys