KEY JOB FEATURES:
• Full Time
• Provide Endocrinology consultation services for the inpatient setting.
• Competitive Salary & Benefits
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assessment, diagnosis and ongoing management of endocrine diseases including diabetes, thyroid, and metabolic disorders.
• Acts as a mentor for residents and other medical personal.
• Coordinate with other disciplines to ensure complete patient care.
• Provide guidance and collaborate with office staff to ensure continuum of care.
• On call responsibilities
• Board Eligible or Certified in Endocrinology
• Fellowship Trained in Endocrinology
• Candidate must have current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire
• The candidate must have current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.
• New and recent Graduates encouraged to apply