• 1 Physician and 3 NP practice
• Outpatient Clinic on hospital campus and inpatient consults
• Call by phone only is light
• Diabetes educators and group classes offered
• In-office thyroid ultrasound and biopsy responsibilities negotiable
• Health System Employed
• H1b and J1 candidates welcome to apply
Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer family-friendly neighborhoods, gourmet restaurants, and shopping. This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester,
Queen Anne’s and Talbot counties include the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in July of 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.