Effingham offers a highly-desirable cost-of-living, excellent family-oriented communities, successful schools, and is situated just 90 minutes from St. Louis and 3 hours from Chicago with direct interstate access. Effingham also offers daily Amtrak services.
This opportunity is part of a strategic plan that includes an exciting regional program implementation which will elevate diabetes care in Central and South-Central Illinois. While there will be a strong emphasis on diabetes care, we are searching for providers to ensure excellent, patient-first care in comprehensive endocrinology practices. Physicians will be responsible for all areas of endocrinology, including growth and metabolism, diabetes management, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitoring, weight management and all available diabetes medication. Clinical trial experience/interest is preferred. Physician should be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Endocrinology-Metabolism.
• COMPETITVE Salary Guarantee + Annual Value-Based Incentive ($30K potential) + wRVU Productivity Bonus
• GENEROUS Commencement Bonus
• Loan Forgiveness (negotiable)
• Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance
• Pension Plan with a Cash Balance Benefit
• 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Matching Contributions from HSHS
• 457(b) Retirement Savings Plan
• Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
• Relocation Assistance
• Paid CME + Time Off
• Blinded to Payors (Be compensated for every patient you see)
• Physician-led (Dyad leadership model)
• Patient-first care