Hartford Hospital (HH), the flagship hospital of HHC, is an 867 bed tertiary care academic medical center with more than 42,000 discharges annually and a vibrant inpatient care model. Hartford Hospital is the premier educational partner for the University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine and is an integral part of the educational mission of their UME and GME programs. HH is also one of the highest volume surgical hospitals in the northeast with over 30,000 surgeries per year.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist to provide expert, patient centered care and extend your vision and advance your career with a northeast region leader in metabolic care. The selected candidate will practice in inpatient and outpatient settings, and join a team of talented Endocrine providers.
Just a few of the reasons to consider us:
• Collegial interdisciplinary work environment
• Access to The Physician Leadership Development Institute at Hartford HealthCare
• Robust benefits and highly competitive compensation
• Join a state wide network of comprehensive metabolic care
• Interesting, challenging patient mix
• Mentoring colleagues committed to your success
Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, and the choice to live in leafy suburbs, vibrant cities or the scenic CT shoreline.