East Carolina University’s Department of Emergency Medicine, located in Greenville, North Carolina, is seeking Pediatric and Adult Emergency Medicine physicians to join a growing department. Greenville is a collegial, family-oriented community. The area boasts a low cost of living, affordable housing, and is located just 90 miles from the beautiful NC coastline.
Job Highlights include:
• Vidant Medical Center, a 900+ bed, Level 1 trauma, cardiac, and regional stoke center
• Service area is 1.5 million people in eastern NC
• State-of-the-art ED serves more 120,000 patients per year
• 16-bed Pediatric Emergency Department
• 197-bed Children’s Hospital
• 58-bed general Emergency Department
• 46 member Department of Emergency Medicine faculty
• Well-established Emergency Medicine residency program with 42 resident physicians
• 84 member Department of Pediatrics faculty across 17 subspecialties Excellent Pediatrics residency program
• Candidates must possess outstanding clinical skills, and be board certified in Emergency Medicine or Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.