Sampson Regional Medical Center is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician for coverage starting on Mar 16, 2019-Mar 20, 2019.
• Shift Notes: Sat, March 16 7P-7A to Wed, March 20 7P-7A
• NIGHT SHIFT coverage
• Must have active NC license and NC DEA.
• Rural hospital setting - severe trauma, stroke, heart will be transferred by ground or air to tertiary 45 min - 1 hour away
• Standard Emergency Medicine coverage for 12 hr. shifts, 7-7.
• Board Certified in Emergency Medicine Preferred, but will accept ATLS certified if Board Certified in Family Medicine.
• 34,000 patients seen annually
• 80-100 patients seen daily
• Open ICU
• 1 physician with 2 mid-level split coverage (10a-10p and 2p-2a).
• Specialist back-up available.
• Temporary privileges are available
• Doctor will be housed in hospital owned APTS.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys