ProHEALTH is one of the largest private multi-specialty medical practices in the Northeast and has been serving the health needs of Long Island and the Greater New York Metropolitan area since 1997. With over 900 providers in 300 locations, our goal is to provide quality health care to ensure that our patients get the right care at the right time.
We’re a dynamic and growing health care organization, offering a wide range of employment opportunities. We are seeking professional and dedicated individuals to be part of our team, where integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance are among our core principles.
We offer our employees competitive compensation and benefits, flexibility and opportunity for growth and advancement.
ProHEALTH Urgent Care is currently seeking full-time, part-time and per diem Physicians to join our growing team at various locations throughout Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Bronx, Nassau and Suffolk.
• Provide diagnostic healthcare services to patients of all ages
• Take medical histories, examine patients, order diagnostic testing, interpret test results, make diagnoses, create treatment plans
• Perform minor surgical procedures including laceration repair, incision and drainage and foreign body removal
• Perform splinting and casting for minor orthopedic injuries
• Document patient encounters thoroughly and accurately
• Conduct follow up calls to patients; handle incoming patient, pharmacy or physician calls
• Operate as a team alongside physician assistants, medical assistants, radiology technologists, clerical staff and management
• Current NYS Physician Licensure
• Board Certification or Eligibility in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine ACLS Certification
• Strong clinical skills including suturing, splinting, casting, etc.
• Strong customer service skills, computer skills and ability to work as a team in a fast-paced environment