* Eight 24-hour shifts (solo coverage) per month
* Patient volume is generally 17% pediatric, 55% adults, and 28% geriatrics
* Low daily volume
* Timely interpretation of imaging studies is performed by on-site radiologists or teleradiology from a reknown academic center in NH
* Highly skilled technology and clinical support staff
Comp and Benefits:
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
* Excellent work-life harmony.
* Time and $ for continuing medical education, licensing and dues
* Sign-on, relocation and student loan repayment
Ideal candidate: Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician or Board Certified Family Physician . BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS required unless Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician
Minimum 3-5 years Emergency Medicine experience preferred.
Top reasons to work at North Country Healthcare include:
* A traffic jam is one car ahead of you at a stop light
* Located in the heart of the White Mountains and surrounded by many lakes and streams
* Strong patient centered culture
* Seasoned staff and physicians full of compassion and desire to treat patients with the highest quality of service with the utmost care and courtesy.
* Safe, friendly communities
* 4 seasons of abundant outdoor recreation opportunities (skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, fishing, hunting, canoeing, ATV riding, camping, and more).
* Tax-Free NH - Outlet shopping is only a short distance aware away with no sales tax
* GREAT schools with small classrooms and ability to meet the needs of every student!
* Reasonable access to Boston; Montreal; Portland, Maine; Burlington, Vermont; and NH seacoast.
Are you interested in working with a team of compassionate, quality-driven providers in Northern NH?