Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital is is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician
Do you want to be part of the North Country Healthcare System who is playing an active role it adjusting to the rapidly changing healthcare environment by joining together four hospitals and a home health agency to ensure care to local communities while coordinating and sharing resources?
Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital (UCVH), a Critical Access Hospital in rural Northern NH, is seeking an experienced board certified Emergency Medicine Physician (or board certified in primary care with emergency experience) to join our Emergency Department team full-time. ACLS required. NRP, PALS, ATLS desirable. • Six 24-hour shifts (solo coverage) per month
• Patient volume is 17% pediatric, 55% adults, and 28% geriatrics
• Average patients per day is 12
• ED is well-supported by a 24/7 hospitalist program
• Timely interpretation of imaging studies is performed by on-site radiologists or teleradiology from a reknown academic center in NH
• Excellent technology and clinical support staff
Ideal candidate: Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician or Board Certified Family Physician with 5+ years of Emergency Medicine, comfortable with solo practice. BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS required unless Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician
Top reasons to work at UCVH include:
• Strong patient-centered culture
• Our team is committed to providing the highest quality of service by meeting our patient’s needs with the utmost care and courtesy.
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• Excellent work-life balance and 4 seasons of abundant outdoor recreation opportunities (skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, fishing, hunting, canoeing, ATV riding, camping, and more).
• Tax free NH!!! No sales tax! No income tax!
• Reasonable access to Boston; Montreal; Portland, Maine; Burlington, Vermont; and NH seacoast.