Urgent Care Physician Needed in MO
Freeman Health System is seeking a BC/BE in emergency medicine, family practice or internal medicine/pediatrics
• Two free-standing facilities, 50,000 annual visits
• Open 8 am – 8 pm Monday – Friday; 10 am – 6 pm Saturday and Sunday
• Walk-in patients with minor injuries and illnesses
• CLIA waived lab and x-ray on-site
• Excellent marketing and hospital support
• Work with an experienced staff of RNs and radiology technicians
• Full-time physicians work 12-15 shifts per month
• Enjoy a flexible schedule allowing plenty of time off
• Our physicians earn a competitive rate of $130/hour
Excellent benefits package including paid relocation, paid malpractice and tail coverage and annual CME allowance.
State license requirements
Candidates must be board certified/eligible.
Clinicial Workload - Outpatient
This job consists of outpatient clinical work.