Practice Emergency Medicine While Living in Scenic Western Massachusetts
Join our team of energetic board certified emergency medicine physicians providing 24/7 community-based care for an active service that does 33,000 cases per year.
• Full-time physicians work 1664 hours/year but many team members choose to work 1300-1400 hours/year for work/life balance
• Providers rotate schedules that include 7 am-3 pm, 12pm – 10 pm, 3 pm – 12 am or 10 pm to 7 am with 1:3 weekend coverage
• Excellent consultation support with local specialists augmented by advance specialty capabilities through the affiliation with Massachusetts General Hospital
• Moving to EPIC in October 2017 with Allscripts/Eclipsys currently in place
• Strong working relationship with hospital leaders has led to other significant investments made recently in work flow redesign
• Competitive salary including a sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement