PhysicianOne Urgent Care is seeking Per Diem providers to work at multiple locations throughout Connecticut.
Per Diem Requirements:
• Minimum commitment of 4 shifts per month
• 2 of 4 shifts must be weekends
• Weekday shifts are 12 hours; weekend shifts are 8 hours
• Must be willing to work at multiple PhysicianOne Urgent Care locations in the area
• Only candidates who already hold a CT license and be live in the local area to be considered
Our seventh office in Norwich, CT opened its doors to patients on October 31, 2013. 365 days of the year, we offer our patients walk-in medical care that’s available evenings, weekends, and holidays. Our team of experienced medical professionals are ready to treat common illnesses and injuries — everything from common colds and coughs, to stitches and broken bones. For the added convenience of our patients, we also offer digital x-ray imaging, wound stitching, and lab services on-site.
We‘re located off of I-395 on West Main Street, in the old Papa Gino’s building. Our entrance is in the front of the building.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $4.0M
- Carrier: Coverys