PhysicianOne Urgent Care is seeking Per Diem providers to work at multiple locations throughout Connecticut.
Per Diem Requirements:
• Minimum commitment of 4 shifts per month
• 2 of 4 shifts must be weekends
• Weekday shifts are 12 hours; weekend shifts are 8 hours
• Must be willing to work at multiple PhysicianOne Urgent Care locations in the area
• Only candidates who already hold a CT license and live in the local area will be considered
Established May 13, 2015, our Derby center offers patients walk-in medical care at a facility that’s open early, closes late, and is open 365 days a year, including evenings and holidays. Our providers are ready to treat illnesses and injuries ranging from the common cold to broken bones. Our urgent care clinic also offers digital x-ray imaging, lab services, and wound stitching on-site.
Our center is conveniently located off of Route 8 and Route 334 near the intersection of Division Street. We are in the same plaza as Planet Fitness, Panera Bread, Aldi's, and the Italian Pavilion.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $4.0M
- Carrier: Coverys