PhysicianOne Urgent Care is seeking Per Diem providers to work at multiple locations throughout Connecticut.
Per Diem Requirements:
• Minimum commitment of 4 shifts per month
• 2 of 4 shifts must be weekends
• Weekday shifts are 12 hours; weekend shifts are 8 hours
• Must be willing to work at multiple PhysicianOne Urgent Care locations in the area
• Only candidates who already hold a CT license and be live in the local area will be considered
Established Friday, December 18th 2015, our Waterbury center offers patients walk-in medical care at a facility that’s open early, closes late, and is open 365 days a year, including evenings and holidays. Our providers are ready to treat illnesses and injuries ranging from colds and coughs, to stitches and fractures. Our urgent care center is equipped with digital x-ray imaging, lab services, and wound stitching on-site.
We’re conveniently located in the Naugatuck Valley Shopping Center on Wolcott Street (Route 69). We are in the same plaza as Stop & Shop and Walmart, near Panera Bread.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $4.0M
- Carrier: Coverys