Medical Director Opportunity for a BC Emergency Medicine Physician in Eureka, CA
Job descriptionSt. Joseph Hospital is seeking a BC Emergency Medicine Physician to join their team as a Medical Director.
• Mon-Sun 8-10-12 hour shifts
• 88% Adult . 12% Pediatric
• Avg. No. of patients per physician per day: 90
• EMR: MediTec
• Time needed to obtain privileges: 8 weeks
• BC (ABMS/AOA)
• Residency trained, but not BC. If not BC, within 3 yrs of residency
• Only candidates with an active CA license will be considered.
• If BC in EM do not need ACLS or BLS or PALS BenefitsSalary$1 - $800,000Candidate RequirementsState license requirementsCaliforniaBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementPhone interviewClinicial Workload - InpatientThis job consists of inpatient clinical work.