Eureka is looking to fill all EM night shifts July through December with Locums. These are eight hour shifts, 9p to 5a. Looking for candidates who are ideally interested in a long term, stable and consistent schedule.
• No blocks of time greater than 4-5 days at a time will be allowed.
• There must be at least one 24-hour day off in- between blocks.
• Providers working ED night shift must be able to read their own films.
• They will be the only provider on so they must be comfortable with intervention.
• APPs are scheduled to assist until 2A, the locum will be on their own from 2A to 5A.
*For new candidates, orientation lasts one week and consists of the following:
• 2 days of training/onboarding/EMR
• 2 day shifts
• 1 night shift
• All ongoing shifts will be night shifts.
• Case load: 88% Adult, 12% Pediatric
• Avg. No. of patient s per physician per day: 90
• Number of beds: 20
• Number of ICU beds: 12
• Trauma level III
• EMR: Meditec
• Time needed to obtain privileges: 8 weeks
• Radiology 24 hour availability
• Laboratory: 24 hour availability
• OR Response time: 24 hour availability
• Anesthesia: 24 hour availability
• General Surgery: 24 hour availability
• Neurosurgery: 24 hour availability
• Cardiothoracic Surgery: 24 hour availability
• Orthopedic Surgery: 24 hour availability
• Vascular Surgery: 24 hour availability
• Catheterization Lab
• BC (ABMS/AOA)
• Residency trained, but not board certified. If not BC, within 3 years of residency
• If BC in ER medicine do not need ACLS, BLS, or PALS
• Only candidates with an active CA will be considered
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $1.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $3.0M
- Carrier: Coverys