Choctaw General Hospital, Butler, AL: A division of Rush Health Systems, Choctaw General Hospital is a 25-bed Critical Access facility located in Butler, AL, providing inpatient care, swing bed care, an emergency department, and inpatient and outpatient X-ray and lab services. We are looking for a physician to cover the ED.
• 8,000 Annual ED Volume
• Inpatient rounding compensation
• McKesson EMR system
• Located close to the AL/MS state line, 45 minutes Southeast of Meridian, MS
• 12 - 24 hour shift times, flexible scheduling.
• Disability insurance.
• Full medical malpractice insurance, plus reporting endorsement (tail coverage)
• Life insurance.
• Relocation expenses up to $10,000
Vacaction No vacation time for shift work Continuing Medical Education CME Reimbursement up to $3,000. Also reimbursement for relevant medical licensure, dues and appropriate subscriptions. Licensure AL and MS if interested in rotating at more than one of our hospital locations (we have 5 critical access hospitals)