Rush Health Systems needs BE/BC Family Practice and ED trained physicians to work as ED/Hospitalists in its Critical Access Hospitals. Details include:
• 5 Critical Access Hospitals (25 beds) in rural areas including Butler, AL.
• Duties include covering the emergency room and rounding on inpatients.
• Coverage of professional malpractice insurance, including tail coverage if full time.
• Flexible scheduling with 12 to 24 hour shift times.
• There are no minimum requirements per month.
• BC with ACL, ATLS and PALS certification required.
• Full time consists of 12 twelve-hour shifts; part time work is available as well.