Mercy Hospital of Buffalo in Western New York has an opening for a board eligible/certified Critical Care Intensivist. This is a Hospital employed position.
Candidates will be well supported by a team of specialty trained advanced practice providers and nursing staff. This Hospital based inpatient practice coordinates high value Critical Care Services to one of the region’s high acuity hospitals, Mercy Hospital of Buffalo. It is designed as a high-performing provider care network that manages care-delivery through seamless and well-coordinated protocols for critically ill inpatients.
KEY JOB FEATURES
- Full Time
- Employed - Hospital
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Provide a full scope of critical care services.
- Demonstrate ability to implement and maintain an inpatient critical care service.
- The successful candidate will create collaborative partnerships with colleague physicians, midlevel providers, and ancillary staff.
- Critical Care expertise in Neurocritical Care, Pulmonary/Critical Care and Cardio-Thoracic Critical Care.
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
- Desire to be part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Board certified, or board eligible, MD or DO with advanced graduate medical education and training in Critical Care.
- Current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state, prescriptive authority.