Novant Health Heart and Vascular Institute in the Greater Charlotte market is a large multi-specialty Institute providing integrated inpatient and outpatient service line management of the pediatric, adult, and surgical cardiovascular patient. Novant Health Heart and Vascular Institute has provided high quality patient centered care to the cardiovascular patient in Charlotte and the surrounding regions for over 35 years.
The position requires high level skills for: clinical consultative cardiology, in addition to consultative electrophysiology. The candidate should have proficiency in all aspects of procedural electrophysiology including advanced device placement/ management to include revisions, and extractions, as well as invasive diagnostic and therapeutic EP procedures, including AF and VT ablations. Novel device implantations, CardioMems, and left atrial occlusion devices are a plus.
This position will benefit from:
• A high volume ambulatory practice with an established referral base and hospital presence
• State of the art EP labs and equipment
• An established and integrated research division
• A favorable and balanced call schedule
• 8 weeks combined vacation and CME after attainment of supervisor MD status
This position is ideal for the right candidate seeking long term professional satisfaction in a growing and well balanced cardiology practice, within a successful and forward thinking regional healthcare system.