The Bassett Cardiology Group provides the latest advances in heart care for the people in our region. From prevention and detection to surgery and rehabilitation, Bassett provides a complete range of cardiac and coronary care services. Through a combination of state-of-the-art technologies and treatments, hospitals and health centers across central New York, and an outstanding team of specialists and professionals, the Bassett Healthcare Network provides first-class heart care.
Pertinent Highlights Include:
· Multi Specialty Group, Closed Medical Staff, 500+ practitioners
· State-of-the-art facilities are available, including Phillips flat panel catheterization laboratories, a Phillips 64-detector CT scanner, cardiac MRI, and a full spectrum of programs in non-invasive cardiology, electrophysiology, and cardiac surgery
· Position is 100% Electrophysiology
· Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
· Forbes’ 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers