$130 / hour
• Provide health/behavioral health assessment (including differential diagnoses, prognosis), treatment recommendations and treatment planning for clients across program types.
• Provide medication management for clients on medication and intermittent reassessment (as needed) for those assessed (but not on medication). Medication provision includes the direct delivery of injectable.
• Provide counseling, brief therapy, psychoeducation about health/behavioral health and other care for clients as planned by the treatment team and to support the treatment plan of the client. In most cases psychotherapy is provided by other clinicians. On occasion, when in the best interest of the client and when consistent with program staffing, these services are also provided by the Psychiatrist.
• Participate in case reviews and sign treatment plan reviews for all program clients.
• Provide consultations to non-medical staff on complex cases.
• Communicate with health care providers outside of the agency and interpretation of health results for client care planning.
• Monitor client progress; recommend discharge and aftercare planning.
• Participate in practice improvement projects that benefit the clients and program.
• PROS, Child Day Treatment, ACT and Prevention Community Programs, Child/Adolescent Residential and Adult I/DD Residential Programs have additional responsibilities