Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Opportunity at Urban Health Plan
Job descriptionOur Behavioral Health Department employs community-driven and highly skilled clinicians to provide integrated care in our Health Centers. We are seeking new associates to join our team in the capacity of Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists. As key mental health professionals, the Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists will prescribe, direct, and administer psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders. He/She will collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, and other professionals to discuss care plans and progress in collaborative team approach model.
Key Duties: • Provides bio-psychosocial assessments and clinical diagnostic assessments to child and adolescent population.
• Conducts individual psychotherapy.
• Crisis intervention.
• Provides consultation to medical providers.
• Participates in clinical team meetings.BenefitsSalaryInquire within401k401(k) Retirement Savings (including annual UHP Contribution)
VacactionComprehensive time off including paid vacation, personal time, sick time, and paid holidays (including your birthday!).Other• Competitive salary
• Fully funded Health Insurance for yourself
• 73.5% funded Health Insurance for your family • Dental Insurance
• $50,000 term life InsuranceCandidate RequirementsState license requirementsNew YorkBoard CertificationCandidates must be board certified/eligible.Interview requirementIn-person interviewLanguages spokenBilingual, (English/Spanish) a plus.Other requirements• Graduate of an accredited Medical School
• Completion of approved residency in Psychiatry
• Board certification required. Valid NYS and DEA License.
• Ability to successfully interact and communicate with a diversified population. Clinicial Workload - OutpatientThis job consists of outpatient clinical work.