• Provides bio-psychosocial assessments and clinical diagnostic assessments to child and adolescent population.
• Conducts individual psychotherapy.
• Crisis intervention.
• Provides consultation to medical providers.
• Participates in clinical team meetings.
Vacaction Comprehensive time off including paid vacation, personal time, sick time, and paid holidays (including your birthday!). Other • Competitive salary
• Fully funded Health Insurance for yourself
• 73.5% funded Health Insurance for your family
• Dental Insurance
• $50,000 term life Insurance
• Completion of approved residency in Psychiatry
• Board certification required. Valid NYS and DEA License.
• Ability to successfully interact and communicate with a diversified population.