***Seeking BC/BE Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist for Immediate Start –Six Month Coverage***
Our Behavioral Health Department employs community-driven and highly skilled clinicians to provide integrated care in our Health Centers. We are seeking new associates to join our team in the capacity of Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists. As key mental health professionals, the Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists will prescribe, direct, and administer psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders. He/She will collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, and other professionals to discuss care plans and progress in collaborative team approach model.
• Provides bio-psychosocial assessments and clinical diagnostic assessments to child and adolescent population.
• Conducts individual psychotherapy.
• Crisis intervention.
• Provides consultation to medical providers.
• Participates in clinical team meetings.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $2.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $4.0M
- Carrier: Coverys