Our Behavioral Health Department employs community-driven and highly skilled clinicians to
provide integrated care in our Health Centers. We are seeking new associates to join our team in
the capacity of Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists. As key mental health professionals, the
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists will prescribe, direct, and administer psychotherapeutic
treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders. He/She will
collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, and other professionals to discuss
care plans and progress in collaborative team approach model.
• Provides bio-psychosocial assessments and clinical diagnostic assessments to child and
• Conducts individual psychotherapy.
• Crisis intervention.
• Provides consultation to medical providers.
• Participates in clinical team meetings.
• Completion of approved residency in Psychiatry
• Board certification required. Valid NYS and DEA License.
• Ability to successfully interact and communicate with a diversified population.
• Bilingual, (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Coverage: Occurrence-based
- Claim Limit: $2.0M
- Aggregate Limit: $4.0M
- Carrier: Coverys